About this site
This site has been mainly written directy in HTML, CSS. But I've also been using:
- emacs, my favourite text editor, and AUCTeX, a very good emacs mode for editing LaTeX;
- PHP, which provided a way to ensure consistency;
- LaTeX to write some texts, and then pdflatex generated PDF and TeX4ht HTML;
- Doxygen, which generated also some pages from annotated C and C++ source code;
- noweb, to publish some programs;
- some icons from Mark James personal site.
- pandoc has been used to transform some pages written in CommonMark;
- I've added a little color to the site using Solarized.